Major
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terps View Post
Ahh I love BMW's strip tease!!

Ive seen probably every single spyshot there is for the F10 and I can't say I've seen a bad angle yet. I think we've all seen enough pics now where you can pretty much make out the exact shape of the body. Only thing left are the smaller details -- lights especially will be important in how the end product looks. But judging by the latest BMWs like the Z4 and 7-series I don't think we'll be disappointed by the lighting elements and shapes!

One thing I'm curious though is the wheels. In these pics http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292201 we saw some great looking wheels also on a 550i which I hoped would be standard on the 550. But the pics posted in this thread has less impressive wheels... wonder why the difference.

I think the wheels difference is because this is an FEP car so its basicly a production car, so on that line of thinking I assume they are testing a 5er with both Sport package (what was on that truck) and one with premium package (the one we see now). I love the sport package but these standard wheels arent bad at all as far as stock wheels are concerned. Like scott26 said, this car looks alot better on small wheels then the previous gen car.
Appreciate 0