01-13-2014, 10:15 AM   #25
ezmaass
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 650xi GC / '15 Audi R8 V10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy178 View Post
How do you tailor sport mode to only change the chassis settings? I prefer the stiffer feel of the Sport mode but would like to keep the engine in comfort mode to reserve gas for most periods.
There's a menu somewhere in iDrive - would have to sit in the car to find it. But just flip through your iDrive under "settings" and you should find it. If you have DHP, you'll see two boxes you can "tick" for each driving dynamics mode:

1. Drivetrain
2. Chassis

By default with DHP cars both are checked. If you only want the stiffer suspension in Sport mode, just de-select the "Drivetrain" box.

The ECO Pro mode also allows you to configure many more settings, such as whether to taper the air conditioner, heated mirrors, etc. All other dynamic drive modes, however, will just give you the above two options.
Appreciate 0