Igor_M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many, BMW.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by combatbmw View Post
Nice whats ETA Approx?
As of right now I'm waiting on a smaller cone filter to come in so I can test fit the 2nd (smaller) prototype that will provide sufficient clearance without any rubbing, ETA on that is mid next week. By end of next week I'm looking to have both sides in and ready for a dyno and a/f tests. Once that's finalized I'll let you guys know of the possible price ranges based on the materials the MAF sensors are manufactured in. So... not exact ETA on the final production release, but I think the progress is moving along fairly quick at this point, I'm really hoping to have these things up for sale in final production stage by mid-late July.

What do you guys feel the price range on these should be?

Do you want me to simply create something functional and basic looking, or add some aesthetic appeal to it?

Ultimately, I'm considering releasing 2 Stages for this intake setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvd75 View Post
Can we start a group buy?!?!
As long as we get a confirmed list of people with deposits, I don't see why not. But keep in mind... with the exception of the design (which I'll reveal by end of next week),the only details available in this thread is all there is, nothing more nothing less.. If you guys are as confident in this as I am, a group buy would be great.

Last edited by Igor_M5; 04-24-2014 at 10:20 AM..
Appreciate 0