View Single Post
      12-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
LACSTER
Major General
Rep
Drives: Hybrid

LACSTER's F10 Christmas Edition | Forgerstar | LTMW | R1 Concept | KW Suspension |

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share the latest version of my F10 with you. I’d like to call it The Christmas Edition

Some of you may know that I’ve been talking about getting a new car for the last year or so but a few things have came up between than and I have to put a hold on that for now.

That being said I felt that I had to do something to rekindle the love I had for my F10 because I felt I’ve done every cosmetic mod to it and was running out of ideas.
I have always wanted to wrap my car since the time I saw @IE92 F10 when he wrapped it in Azure Blue Metallic but never had the opportunity to get it done myself until now.

A few months back I saw forum member @Simennzz custom Imola Red individual F10 and I knew exactly what I needed to do.

Okay enough talk here’s the new and improved F10 Christmas Edition!

- Mod List
- 3M Gloss Dark Red Wrap
- 3M Gloss Black Roof Wrap
- Forgestar 20" F14 Super Deep Concave
- Falken FK452 Rubbers
- SLEK Side Skirt Extensions
- Akrym Front Lip
- 3D Design Roof & Trunk Spoiler
- OEM M5 Diffuser w/ 102mm tips
- OEM M5 Axle Back Exhaust
- KW v3 Coilover Suspension
- R1 Concept Premier Drilled Rotors
- Custom Burnt Copper Calipers
- All mods can be purchased at LTMW

Thanks to Joe from JGFilmsHD for this amazing video Follow him at www.facebook.com/JGFilmsHD

Thanks John for these amazing pictures ! Follow him at www.facebook.com/JohnBattePhotography

Last edited by LACSTER; 12-17-2013 at 08:48 PM..
Appreciate 0