View Single Post
      06-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
KRUZNM3
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

KRUZN335's fresh new shoes...teaser

With my hectic work schedule I havent been able to do much to my car since the guys at LTBMW guys worked on my car right before their last meet. Since then I sold my last set of wheels and have been rolling on my stock wheels Well this time around, I had the opportunity to work with ISS Forged (shout out to VJ!). I have dealt with a few 3 piece forged wheel companies and most of you guys should know that you usually get the run around and they lag big time! ISS Forged promised me a 6-8 week lead time and they kept their promise. VJ has made is super easy for me, besides me taking forever to decide on the finish of my wheels I didnt even have to bug him or rush him. He follows up with me! Thats some great customer service!

Anyways enough blabbing and on to the teasers! If you guys are interested in any of the wheels ISS Forged offers make sure to hit up VJ@ISS Forged.

UPDATE 8/1/12

Well after some delays due to issues with fitment my wheels are finally being shipped today! The delay was due to me and ISS Forged trying to pump out the most flush setup for the F10 which ended up being a bit too aggressive. Since then I ended up changing my wheel choice to the FM-8. I believe there is only one other set that was made with mines being the first 21" step lip. For any other questions hit up VJ or Janoy @ ISS Forged. Super helpful guys and top notch service. Follow ups are an A+

Enough blabbing heres a little teaser... should be on by next week!

Last edited by KRUZNM3; 10-04-2012 at 10:29 PM..
Appreciate 0