12-29-2011, 12:05 AM   #137
jaekeem
BMW Noobie
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3 e46 M3 Macan S Model S

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Damn, you've done it again. The new 21" wheels looks great and the finish/color flows very well with the CF parts.

How do you like the Michelin PSS? I've got to say the 21x11 rears with 295 looks sick as hell.

And you really get to show of the Brembo's too with these wheels.
Thank you!

As for the Michelin PSS they are hands down the best all around tire I've had on this car since I first bought it. The OEM Michelin runflats were no good even though I drove on them less than a week before the BBS LMRs went on the car. As for the Hankook tires they are acceptable for the price, but I'll probably never buy another set again unless I can get the Hankook RS3.

The Michelin PSS do very well in the rain. They are extremely quiet, the ride is SMOOTHER than the 20" BBS LMR w/ Hankook tires. Very grippy when pushed, and give a lot of confidence during aggressive driving.

I highly recommend them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigimaster24 View Post
Simply a-ma-zing!!!
Thanks Lui, I really want to see your car soon, really lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulreyes2 View Post
I'm glad I get to see this car once or twice a week
Its always a pleasure seeing you at the Attic and your car is coming along quite nicely Paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78mao View Post
haha! i see this car in my community! lol

post up some pics paul!!! i wanna see those bad boys mounted!
I see the nicest white F10 just about every morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
haha, mind spill'n the beans as 2 wut they r?
As for the next mods on the list, the truth is...I may actually just move onto building something new for 2012. There are a few things I want to do to improve performance and handling, but at this time there really is no way to get to the 400+ wheel hp I had originally planned. The N55 in its current state is a burnout for the F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
So, do you know the offsets of the Vorsteiner VS-130 21x9 and 21x11 wheels, or do Vorsteiner keep it a secret?
Honestly I do not know the exact offsets. I have a very aggressive one from what I know as Vorsteiner does not like make wheels with what is currently on the car. JSYANG15 is the one the did all the math in determining what would fit to his standards.

2011 F10 535i | Build Thread | Power Mods & Dynos
Appreciate 0