09-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #13
gspannu
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 535, F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by B33M3R View Post
On the verge of ordering now and popping into the dealer on Monday to go over the final specs. I'm 99.9% set on the following

520d M Sport
Auto with paddles
M Sport Plus Pack (19's, HK Audio, Sun Protect Glass, Spoiler)
Adaptive Headlights
High Beam Assist
Black Panel
Ambient Lighting
Folding Mirrors
Met Paint (Most likely Sophisto Grey Xirallic)

Could anyone clarify the situation with the standard air con on the 520d as the online brochure is a little scant and confusing.

All but the 520d appear to come standard with 'air conditioning standard with extended features' which is a £305 option on the 520d. There is also an option to add this plus four zone control for £695.

With neither of these options selected what exactly is fitted as standard on the 520d M Sport?

In my current E90 I have two zone control up front with blowers in the rear centre console which has a hot/cold blend switch. Is it simply the same as this?

Also, can anyone clarify if surround view available to spec individually? It appears to say it is in the BMW Bulletin further up this thread but when adding online it keeps wanting to add reversing camera assist?

Thanks All
I do not think you can add surround view on its own. You can add reversing camera on its own, but others are part of the Pack.

Standard aircon gives you 2-zone with the hot/cold blow dial. With £305 add-on you get Auto Air circulation, sun/fog sensors. With 4-zone you get individual temp controllers in rear, 2 extra vents in B-pillar. The £305 option is standard on all cars except 520.
Sophisto Grey isa great colour, I had this on my 520, but have chosen Callisto Grey on my current 535.