Hunter5179
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
Awesome!!
Once I receive my "Sophisto Gray II" F11 in September, I was thinking of buying the M5 grilles to keep the chrome outline, but after seeing your car I am having second thoughts. Might as well go with all black!

Have you thought of replacing the BMW badge with the black & white version?
Yes, I have thought of that and most likely will do it.. I tried the M5 Grill with the chrome lip and black center and it just didnt look right.. I believe it would look good with the bigger M5 front bumper intake vents because the chrome around the grills without it stands out to much and in my opinion doesnt look right.. not bad but not as good as all black and I was never a fan of the all black grill because I thought it made the car look cheap so I kept the 550 grill which IMO looked the best but after putting this front lip on the car it just didn't make sense anymore so I tried all 3 options and the all black grill was the best as you can see here.. These are daytime pics with sunlight.

Appreciate 0