05-20-2013, 10:20 AM   #210
Andy H.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Thanks

The ACS springs works flawlessly on my DDC equipped car. all of the settings still functions as normal with the only difference being that the car is now 1" lower and all of the settings are a tad firmer but far from being rough or harsh. Even with my 20" wheels the suspension rides extremely nice in Sport and still very cushy in comfort+

Trust me for springs ACS is your top choice and all of the reviews on the forums supports it. Handles better than stock, moderate drop and rides like it should have came from the factory.

Alan
I'm in absolute agreement with Alan. My 2012 535i has DDC and I successfully installed the ACS springs, myself, 1 week ago. My ride sits about 1 inch lower. As with Alan, all of my settings (EcoPro, Comfort+, Comfort, Normal, Sport, Sport+), still function as normal and all of the settings are a tad firmer but far from being rough or harsh. I'm very happy with the look and the quality/handling of the ride.

I'm running OEM 19 inch rims at the moment. However, I'm waiting on delivery of a set of 20" Morr MS8's with Michelin PSS's. I should get some enhanced ride quality once the RFT's are replaced with the PSS's.

Last edited by Andy H.; 05-21-2013 at 05:36 PM..
Appreciate 0