Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F10 528i

Garage List
2011 F10 528i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigimaster24 View Post
Sick shots RC!!!

Wheels and drop make it look even more gorgeous!! I think they might still settle a bit more. Mine did.
Thanks, Lui. Yeah, I am waiting for more drop. But we can't really drop too much here as we usually have to ramp up and down in multi-story car parks. One member here got the 3D Design front lip without lowering and he scratch his front big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinfast View Post
Looks great. Love the wheels. Are you sure you lowered it? My H&Rs lowered it about 2 inches lower than that. That's so strange. My 550i is heavier, but it shouldn't make that much of a difference. I just had my RD sport springs installed today, and the front is not as low which is great.
The H&R for my 528 is definitely much lower than the stock. Sorry I have not measured the before and after but now I can stick 2 fingers between the fender gap for both front and rear. I am pretty satisfy as it is. Regarding the bounciness, my car does not have AD and I really don't find them bouncy at all at the moment. Not sure if it is the difference of road condition here. Highways in Hong Kong are usually not so undulating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masti99 View Post
Sweet ride, what % is the tint?

I have a Sapphire black on order too...
Thanks. Not sure about the % for the tint as the film is from a local vendor, not 3M or any known brand. But the tint is very light, sort of like 70%. The photos are deceiving, the tint actually is not as dark. Many road blocks in Hong Kong and the cops will cite us and make us get rid of the tint if it is too dark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUZN335 View Post
Looks good! I need my damn springs to come in already!! My wheels have been sitting in my garage for a month now!!
Thanks, sure you will love the drop. Make sure you post us some photos after the installation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78mao View Post
clean! love the f14!
great price for a great set of wheels!
Thanks, mao. The F14 is great value for the bucks. If I have budget like you guys I would have gotten the Forged One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACSTER View Post
Are you sure this is your car RC3????????????

Looks sick
Thanks, Kev. Sorry for the long wait. The mod is very minimal compared to you guys. Too bad my CFO (wife) won't approve any mod for the short coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSCO View Post
nice
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwinF10 View Post
awesome shots!
Thanks. Glad you don't find them a bit dark.

2011 F10 528i Black Sapphire / Oyster Black
2000 E46 325ci Cabrio Titanium Silver / Black - retired
1997 E36/7 Z3 Montreal Blue / Black - retired
Appreciate 0