07-08-2013, 07:15 AM   #5
JohnnyF10
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: f10 528i xDrive, e93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRx View Post
So after some 6 weeks with the Hartge tune are you still happy - in love??

I am looking for a similar tune for my 528i and considering both Kelleners and Hartge (some say the Kelleners is a re-badged Hartge??). So any opinions, especially from a fellow Canadian, would be helpful.

If you have it available, would you mind posting or sending the install instructions for the Hartge; they don't seem to have posted them online. I am trying to figure out just what I am up for if I try this install on my own!!

A couple of other questions:

Did you notice that the addition of the module caused any codes to register?

Did you have Hartge send you the unit direct to Montreal or did your source it another way??

Many thanks for your help!!
Sorry for the delay... Well how can I say this... This is the best mod ever on this car. You will not be disappointed. Since I have upgraded the car, I can't believe I haven't done this sooner.

I have purchased it directly from Hartge, very pleasant transaction and they shipped the unit very rapidly.

As for the instruction I would have to find them but it is really easy, 7 connectors plus the piggy back.

For me this was money well spent. Hartge as a very strong reputation and they do things right.

So don't be afraid and enjoy the power of this N20!

Cheers