04-04-2016, 05:41 PM   #22
MattPro
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F10 550iX, '91 E30

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWP View Post
thank you for the input. These codes "popped" up from 03/28 through 03/31 last week. All codes had been cleared on 03/28, so I don't know what was present prior to 03/28. All I know is that sometimes while under acceleration, the car will "jerk" and the drivetrain malfunction warning will pop up. After cycling the car off/on, it goes away.

Going back to the CEL's from the catless downpipes.... Are any of you using an O@ simulator? If not, how are you ridding the CEL?
I've done a lot of searching and searching to answer your last question for myself and come up empty for our cars. There's no post out there where anyone comes out explicitly saying they have a solution, and there's no one that advertises a simulator or emulator for our cars. There have been some threads I've found of people trying to pull the O2 sensor out of the stream more (an o2 dedicated logner pipe or spacers) but they all eventually seem to fail for reasons unspecified.

Without a flash tune we are pretty much stuck on the non-TU N63 with CELs. If anyone has seem something that disagrees with this please correct me.

2013 F10 550iX Carbon Black/MSport
BMW Fault Code DB
Appreciate 0