09-12-2010, 01:16 PM   #4
pmw103
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Dreaming of a F10

Hi Dom,
Great choice :-)
Well initially Dad chose Space Grey but Mum and I pursaded him to go for sophistico grey. He still thinks its too dark, he wanted a lighter colour but he is feeling better now because we saw a space grey with Oyster on the dealers lot last week and don't get me wrong it looked fine but the contrast was not as great, and space grey looked a little light with oyster. However its a personal thing. Did you manage to see a car in Sophistico grey ? If you didn't I would suggest seeing one before finalising the choice. Look closely at the xarlic paint it looks different in different lights, it can look almost black though sometimes. I am sure whatever you choose will look great.

Re the 677 professional audio, Dad and I listened to a standard F10 and were not that happy, we then listened to a 3 series with the audio upgrade and were very impressed, so he went for 677 after that experience and reading the reviews on the net.
I don't think you will regret it, he gets the car at the end of the month will let you know how it sounds! I certainly wouldn't stick with the standard audio.

Did you consider 534 Air conditioning, automatic with extended features ?
I think it makes it easier to clear the car when its condensated .

Good luck

Cheers
Paul
Appreciate 0