06-06-2013, 06:04 AM   #53
Jet in Oz
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 535D

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
The lower part of the front bumper looks pretty much the same, but the fogs looks weird.
So far I don't regret ordering the pre-lci f10.
I have to agree with the exterior - nothing I can see that is getting me excited there. There are a few 'past' Options that are becoming standard now though - M Sport 8 speed transmission (good decision BMW); Comfort Access (useless as it doesn't always work); Harmon Kardon Sound System (excellent); Rear View Camera (at long last); Dynamic Park Assist (love this function); Adaptive Headlights (cornering and works well but what about High Beam Assist?); Driving Assist - Lane Change Warning and Approach Warning (it's a bit naff); Surround View (Yuk!); and an updated iDrive controller with handwriting recognition (the Jury's stilll out on this one). But the thing I'm not a fan of is that stoopid skinny steering wheel ... simply does not go with the 5 Series ... at all (imo). BMW, please make this a No Cost Option and not a Standard feature
E36 328 Convertible - Montreal Blue
Appreciate 0