Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertbog View Post
My brother from another mother,

Orange cone got a little crack so its been retired to my museum in a fixed condition, I'll pop it out tonight, the cobalt ones are my replacements.

Dude I got plenty more, thats just a little sack with about 5.5gs left in it, I wish you would make it up to texas and come see how the forzen cones change this shit. I only roll with dank too man, but you should ditch the island dank and come try out the US of A's finest, fuck cali they dont know what they are doing, oregon is where it's at, and big man has got a little piece in of oregon in texas.

Have a great 420 bro.
a bit of advice about bong repair: try getting double bond epoxy paste, and some spray paint thats preferably plastic bond-compatible. mix the epoxy and using a toothpick, apply it to the crack. then sand it over nicely so it doesnt pertrude the overall texture of the bong. use krazy glue to seal out the edges of the epoxy paste, and then sand it down again. whip out your spray paint, cover up everything but the crack, and apply 2 coats, each about an hour apart.

BAM. that bitch will be back into action. of course, u could just be lazy as a normal person and just use your replacement bongs. but for me, i like to go the extra mile. just knowing you "revived" the bong will make that smoke even better with satisfaction.

and yeah bro, i know Oregon has some dank fucking herb. ill come check you when i move up to florida, gonna go to various states to check some of my friends i used to go to school with. for now, i remain sober, and thc free. its killing me inside, but my will power is a hell of a thing.