08-26-2015, 04:18 PM   #15
ndinh
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 640i GC, X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
OP...Congrats on your new car! I know the feeling and hard work to finally get your first BMW! That 25hr drive must have been exciting! Where did u end up driving to?

Sorry...stock is boring! Im not sure where u get this idea that too much modding makes the car look cheap? Ive seen plenty of cars fully modded look extremely beautiful! Adding your own personal touch to your car is what separates your BMW from someone else's BMW. Adding components like carbon fiber lips, spoilers, Diffusers, ect is what makes our cars unique! Yes, putting the wrong stuff that don't flow or wrong color choices will throw the whole theme off. but if stock floats your boat than
Here's a couple of examples of modded but clean looking!

Well, I'm all about modding your car to a certain extent. Kits, exhaust, wheels, suspension...totally cool. Bouncing around in a way too low-dropped F10 with giant wheels and blacking out everything looks cheap to me and defeats the purpose of owning a luxury car. Around here you see X5's and Land Rovers dropped to the ground which is pretty dumb, imo.
Appreciate 0