View Single Post
      04-09-2010, 07:58 AM   #38
ksquare
Captain
Rep
Drives: 535 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm323 View Post
i'm still pondering over this DDC, VDC and adaptive drive.

Different countries may bundle options together. But from the f10 catalogue at page 26 (mentioned by nfnc) http://f10.5post.com/goodiesforyou/f10-catalog.pdf

(a) adaptive drive where available (as it's not so for all the models) has to be combined with dynamic driving and dynamic damping

(b) dynamic damping can be a stand alone option (for some models only), but I think it's bundled with dynamic driving in many countries

(c) dynamic driving is an option (ie not a standard in any model) but not a stand alone option, and has to be combined with any of the following: speed sports automatic transmission, Integral Active Steering, Adaptive Drive or Dynamic Damping Control

(d) 8 speed sports automatic transmission can be a stand alone option.
I believe you are right on the above.

Here in HK, F10s come with Sports auto transmission as standard (regardless of model). And i have sought confirmation that this does not include Dynamic Driving Control (the normal/sports button). Costs HK$28K just to have this option. I believe that pressing this button from normal to sports+, the chassis tightens as well as a heavier steering feel and much faster acceleration response. I tried this with the GT.
Appreciate 0