07-07-2015, 09:06 PM   #13
BMW49
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEMonsterz
Maybe something totally unrelated but balancing and alignment are important factors for uneven wear. Don't personally think your rotors or pads are faulty, but brakes on the left maybe over compensating for uneven wear on the rears. My TT had a similar issue as it did have Dynamic Brake Force Distribution which throws power to the corner which needs it most at the time of braking. You haven't mentioned whether your car is a RWD or 4WD. But if you do still have concerns either check the above or go back to the garage and voice your concerns now before it beds uneven throughout.
Thanks for the feedback & agreed. So for some background, the dealer did tell me before my last service visit that my tires had some feathering due to it being out of alignment and a bad tie rod, that I got replaced. I want to replace the tires with non RFT's soon but don't want to go out of my budget. Did you have any other contributing issues that were causing your brakes to have a scratchy feel? And I have AWD on my 535i.
Appreciate 0