02-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #10
Russkey
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 BMW AW 550xi

Garage List
2012 550xi  [10.00]
Thank you guys for sharing your experience and opinions. I moved from Moscow, Russia a few years ago and the prices of M cars are terrible there, roads aren't good and heavy traffic. I think price of this car in the US is the lowest in the world. So money is not an issue here. I wanted an M car since I was 14 and now I have a chance to make my dream come true. M3 is a great car but I'm 6.4 ft tall and it's just small for me. One side of me is telling me that I'll be super happy with the M5 and always have a smile on my face when I drive or see the car. The other side is thinking about all of these disadvantages such as the US speed laws, not having a chance to fully enjoy the car and many other things that you guys mentioned. I think I'll wait until they release it in the US and then make my final decision.