Thread: 535i GT
View Single Post
      10-04-2012, 07:19 AM   #3
omaralt
Major
Rep
Drives: 22 M3

it really depends on what you need/want. honestly in hindsight i kind of wish i bought the GT mainly because of the bigger rear seat. the sedan has an atrociously small rear seat (for a car of this size). why the massive trunk and tight rear seat?? i'm only 6'2 and when i tried to put my daughters car seat behind me her feet would touch the back of my seat and she would constantly push her feet against my seat. i dont know if it's because she was uncomfortable or she was playing, but it's definitely annoying to me. because of this we rarely take my car when we're out as a family and almost always taken my wife's car. i would love to take my car on a road trip; but it's going to happen unfortunately.

take away 2-3 feet (yes feet) of the trunk and give it to the rear passengers and you have a limo like ride.

the GT is definitely a slow seller and you will get less for it at re-sale; however it's negated by the fact that you can buy it at steep discounts. really the biggest thing is whether you can get over the looks of it. if you can, go for it
Appreciate 0