Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F10 528i

Garage List
2011 F10 528i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyip99 View Post
Peter from ACG/Automotive Connoisseur Group. in San Diego.

When you inquiring info's the e-mail reply are swift within 2 hours.

Once payment made. your e-mail won't be answer and will be told it went in the spam folder.
Sure will watch out for this guy. May be warn other members in Cal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxnco View Post
Front is 9", rear is 10". Actually I was initially thinking of the V710's as well but at that time, they didn't have 20s. I guess it was a blessing in disguise otherwise I would have bought VMR's. The Morr's are so much better. More concave and at least 5 lbs lighter per wheel vs the VMR's.

Thanks. Right after they slapped the wheels on, I was like WOW. 60 days of waiting but it's totally worth it. One thing that still amuses me when I think about last night was when the guy was about the put the rear wheel on, he knelt down, took a deep breath, grabbed on to the wheel and was ready to give it his all to lift it. After he lifted it, he was like surprised and said "wow so light!"

Thanks. Yup I know. Can't park as close to curbs now. I just hope people don't think it's my parking skills
Jxnco, congrats bro. Your car is ultra sick with the Morr and H&R.

You got the 10J rear? Thought you were going 10.5J for more concavity. Your tires seems kind of skinny. Better watch out when parallel park bro. I park like a foot from the curb all the time. The Morr is ultra light, no doubt its performance will be much better than the stock RFT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinguhk View Post
For F10 20" is the best match but for my E60 19" is a best match, I have seen 20 and 21 on e60 and it just too big.
this setup is the best for looks but not for driving as you well know
F10 wheel size is one size bigger than the E60 if you don't want to go for a bigger than standard wheel which will mess up your speedometer. If E60 takes 20", 25 profile tire is required. Ultra thin. Will be harsh and bumpy like hell.

2011 F10 528i Black Sapphire / Oyster Black
2000 E46 325ci Cabrio Titanium Silver / Black - retired
1997 E36/7 Z3 Montreal Blue / Black - retired
Appreciate 0