United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i MT6 M Sport, Dinan 5

Garage List
2011 128i  [5.66]
2000 Dinan 5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Wow some of you guys are so hell bent on the fact that its a 528. Not everyone is into street racing. The car looks good so that's all that matters here right? As long as the owner isn't rebadging the car an M5 i don't see a problem whatsoever. Tons of people put on M parts on their "regular" Bmw's because it looks good, not because they are trying to pretend its a M car. This isn't something new.

Just relax and give credit where its due. At least now you lucky M5 owners will know how your car will look with bigger wheels and a drop.

Alan
+100000000000000000000000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceizer1985 View Post
i never quite understood why people purchase one car only to try and emulate another.
because some people like the best of both worlds. Why would I spend a ton of money on a car that eats gas like a fat kid eats cake when I can buy the same chassis of the car, not spend tons of money on gas, spend a quarter of what the M5 actually costs to dress it up.

also some people don't have a sack of money just there to purchase a very high performance car. Everyone works on a budget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoutnj89 View Post
Looks good.. But I just don't get it. 528i, M5 look alike???
yea I never got that too... except when BMW released a 2003 e39 540i that looked just like the 2003 e39 M5. Oh yea... all one really had to do to it was remove the t-bar from the bumper, add a quad exhaust, and the oval mirrors. HMM.

That f10 looks sexy as hell and I wish I had enough cheese lying around that I can afford a f10 as well. Keep up the good work.

For the rest of you bring your noses down from the clouds. Not everyone in the world is so fortunate to be able to afford a brand new car in the first place... let alone a high performance car, such as the M5. So just take a deep breath and enjoy... cause us peasant folk know how to do one thing better than you rich people.... we don't fear getting our hands dirty.