View Single Post
      11-17-2015, 01:49 AM   #58
Teddylongtooth
ZEROdoubleZERO
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i m sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBentley View Post
I still have the bimmertech amp installed for now. I have subs laying around but I'm waiting to see what happens with the other guy doing that crazy install to his car. I had problems before with the extra power so if his goes well then I'll see what I will tackle next with the stereo
If your referng to me I just ordered my extra battery and all the zero gauge wire for my install. My box builder is a professional carpenter and he has work stacked up right now so Im at his mercy till he has time to build my box for free, another guy wants like $500-600 to build my box if I can't wait. I'm going to start my own thread for the new install when I have everything ready. I did however test my amp in a friends car and its going to be retarded, he cracked his windshield last week and my amp makes 1100 watts more than his. We are going to have the same box and roughly the same woofers, I'm for sure going to have to upgrade the door speakers and prolly the rear deck speakers. I'm skipping the rear doors and center channel. I'll post my new thread in the audio section when I'm ready.
Appreciate 0