thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth SA
In South Africa this system is working very well but some dealers are not informing their clients or linking the orders correctly

Visit www.bmw.co.za

Click on the owners circle link and go to review vehicle order status

Enter your Surname and ID number and the order number

If the system is not working , the dealer needs to enter the order number into the quoting program called Focus , tick OTP signed and link the client's OTP (Offer to Purchase ) with the order number under Oasis order management (in the Focus program )

My order was not linked, until I told my dealer that I want to track the progress online... luckily they knew what to do, and I didn't have to explain anything to them.... they went to their PC and did the linking.

I'm now able to see the status of my order .... I was surprised to see all options I ordered(exterior colour, interior, package details, etc)... I had expected to see just a subset of the options.... I say well done to BMW SA, the site is working really well, and very useful indeed..... my current status is "On order".
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010
Appreciate 0