View Single Post
      06-29-2010, 10:21 AM   #89
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Based on lap times later?? Based on the planets aligning correctly?? Who won the race and by a pretty large margin? Umm...no son...maybe you should go back and watch and listen. Once SB knew LH was gaining he responded with nearly exact lap times. So how would LH have caught him then? Even in your LH ruling fantasyland where there was no SC delay, LH would not have caught SB and won the race. But I'm sure you'll wave your magic crystal ball and figure out a way to disprove me on that as well.

I swear you LH fans are such biased douches. I have zero problem acknowledging LH when he does well despite the fact that he has zero class. Yet you LH lovers will come up with greater fantasies than those written by JRR Tolkien to make excuses for LH. Such a joke.
You should really learn about the sport in depth before entering into predictive and hypothetical discussion with people. You need to know about it more in depth to do ao.

After Hamilton got the penalty he was pushing to regain the lost time, all the time using up tire and fuel, much more so then Sebastian who was just cruising. That should be obvious since he was catching them.

Yes once he started getting close near the END of the race Sebastian stepped up his lap times to match, but he had been literally cruising the whole time since then and his tires would be in much better condition, he could have run even faster by then if he had wanted actually but there was no need to.

And for the record I am not a "LH fan" I am a fan of both red bull and Mclaren teams and drivers. I am not annoyed that Hamilton lost out on first place but that we did not get to see a battle that WOULD have most definitely happened later in the race.

I am an anti fan of ferrari and Alonso, so you can Imagine I was happy to see what happened.