08-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #1640
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Cowboy indeed the man, wow, that was amazing. He got hella rocked, then still managed to get a vicious KO. Though it was mad cool of him to go for a RNC instead of trying to land another shot which would have been unnecessary. A fight w/ him and Pettis appears to be next, thats going to be insane. Melvin is still a good fighter but gets sloppy at times, so he might never get to the top at 155 but i dont think he should get cut

Benson for sure won the first fight, that one wasnt close, so you cant say Franky is still the champ, he lost fair and square.

This fight however was extremely close, def not a robbery. All judges agreed on the 1st (Benson), 2nd (Franky) and 5th (Franky). Two judges gave Benson the 3rd and 4th and the other judge gave both of those to Franky. I remember thinking Benson got the 3rd and was confused on who to give the 4th to. Franky could have edged him out but it was close, maybe the judges gave Benson the round since he's champ, like they've done in the past

I would like to see Edgar against the Korean Zombie at 145, winner gets Aldo next
Appreciate 0