View Single Post
      04-25-2012, 09:20 AM   #5
TheRox
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
You can still order the MY2012 as the cut off is probably around late June for late July delivery (last of the MY2012). Typically, August is the month the factory will slow/shut down for their typical month long vaction and re-tooling as well.

Then around early July, BMW Canada will announce any changes on the MY2013 and the ordering guide will begin in July and delivery will be made mid to late September. As for price increase, it will probably in the $500 - $800 more for MY2013.

If you order now, you can put in condition/clause that if BMW Canada put out any June incentive program such as delivery credit, then you are entitled to such allowance on your delivery. If you are aggressive enough, you should be able to get 7.5% off this month, esp. April 30 would be a good time to pounce on the dealer's monthly sales quotas.

If you are looking for that delivery credit of $3-3.5K delivery credit, then you will probably have to wait until October - December. Note: Last year's factory incentives may NOT be identical to this year's, therefore, please use discretion of my mentioned blog.
Hmm...so does that mean the only car I can purcahse in Oct-Dec will be off the lot? Thats the only way to avail that delivery credit?
Appreciate 0