View Single Post
      11-18-2011, 11:29 AM   #12
elie06
Enlisted Member
France
Rep
Drives: F10 - 523i - Spacegrey 10/2010

An amazing State of the Art Performance from Patryk !

Hi,

I just had my car updated by Patryk and it was a real pleasure working with him.

My F10 is a Sept 10 build and had to be updated to be able to get the 6NR mod.

He was able to answer my many questions before the installation and he has a very deep understanding of the BMW system because ha was able to provide advise on issues that were not directly related to the 6NR.

I got the parts needed for the video enabling with no problems and he was able to help me with some tricky installation issues since it was the first time i had to to take out the very delicate parts of my car.

I had some battery draining issue because my battery charger was not powerful enough to support the drainage during the 2 part coding (CIC and then Combox) but Patryk was very patient and helpful during the whole process.

(Note: Make sure to have a good battery charger or use the battery from another running car as a charger)

In the end everything is working like a charm and i cannot thank Patryk enough for his outstanding work !

I recommend him to all of You fellow Bimmers !

Regards,

Elie

P.S : here's some extra info to make the event even more memorable

1°/ I'm based in the French Riviera and the updating and coding was done remotely from Poland without a hitch.

2°/ My brother had a full CIC retrofit for his E92 M3 and we had decided to do the coding and installation on the same day

Patryk was able to code both cars at the same time jumping from one to the other (while we installed stuff and solved the battery issue), which i find amazing because the cars use different connection cables and i guess different coding programs !!!
Appreciate 0