Blayne
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Escalade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer1313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
More than likely they will investigate any notes or accounts in your name and if they see large movements well you guess the rest. My dirt bag ex wife did this and tried to claim bankruptcy to avoid house payments on a rental she got in the divorce. She lost big time.

Just negotitate either payments or acceptance of the insurance portion as payment in full. Or better yet just pay your hospital bill and charge the wedding to a card.
None of you know what I'm going through, so in reality, no I can't afford the bill..Thanks for a legitimate answer.
Drive BMW, paying for your daughters wedding, and your going through something so difficult, in which you post your intentions online about defrauding the government (With a real stupid plan non the less and then try to say other ppl would do the same. Then say your going through a difficult time to make ppl feel sorry for you because most of us didn't agree with you, and the ones that did thought you want a loan)? You sir sound like a complete idiot.........
Appreciate 0