IE92
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

IE92: F10 M5 front end conversion!

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
A few months ago I decided it was time to make some changes to my car. My 3D Design front lip had just been shattered by a tire on the freeway, and my M Sport front bumper was looking a little plain. So I started calling around looking for a F10 M5 front bumper. As it turned out, the bumper wouldn't be available in the US until September, when the new M5 hits our dealerships.

I knew the only way to get the bumper was to have it shipped over from Europe. I found someone there who could get me the part, but after some research I realized I would need the M5 front fenders too. The front end of the F10 M5 is about 2 inches wider than my car so the bumper would not fit with my current fenders. When all was said and done I needed 18 OEM M5 parts and some 25mm H&R wheel adapters.

Car is wrapped in Azure Blue Metallic. Wheels/tires specs: Rennen forged m7 xtreme concave (f: 21x9 255/30 - r: 21x10.5 295/25
falken fk452 tires)

In order to make the passenger side fender fit, the windshield washer fluid tank had to be removed and modified. Enrique from Perfect Color in Anaheim modified the tank and installed all the parts. I highly recommend Perfect Color for any body and paint work you might need.

Special thanks to Brian at Showroom Motorsports.

Last edited by IE92; 03-17-2012 at 01:17 AM..
Appreciate 0