View Single Post
      04-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
Housey
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 530D M-Sport

F10 530D M-Sport: Some Questions

I recently bought an F10 530D M-Sport and have a few questions, which I would really appreciate some help with please for those that have been down the same road.
  1. Can someone who has changed from run flat tyres to normal tyres on the 19" sport wheel provide some views on ride improvement?
  2. Has anyone installed the iPhone cradle that allows access to the roof ariel and does this improve the signal?
  3. Has anyone remapped the car successfully to increase BHP and if so, what sort of results are you seeing?
  4. Has anyone any pointers are reputable and quality tow bar installs that can be removed when not in use?
  5. Could someone tell me what the latest software updates are and what they change/improve?

Car is running standard Sport suspension and doesnt have active cleverness and the ride is fine but when pushing on it does wobble is bum a bit too much and is to easily unsettled on bumpy roads, which I suspect is in the main down to the tyres.

Thanks in advance for the feedback, new to this forum but been on PH, PureGT, OCUK Motors, BMW3W/MTorque (when it was there!) and many more for years.

Last edited by Housey; 04-27-2012 at 10:31 AM..
Appreciate 0