View Single Post
      05-06-2016, 07:16 PM   #22
Teddylongtooth
ZEROdoubleZERO
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i m sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
So I went to 3 different muffler shops to inquire about getting those Meisterschaft's installed and all said my car is too low to get on the car rack. They said I would have to find a shop that has a drive in pit instead and they don't know of anyone close by so first it was finding a place that can do my alignment sitting this low and now I'm running into the same with the exhaust I'll have to do some more searching
Dang it! I Had my exhaust installed before I lowered my car for fear it wouldnt fit on the car lift. I coulda warned you on that one but you never asked what order the mods need to go in. But I can atleast tell you to put the mtech bumper and your carbon diffuser on BEFORE you do the exhaust, then you can have the exhaust guy put the tips exactly where you want them like I did. There's a solution thou, put the coil overs to stock ride height and put on the mtech bumper with carbon diffuser painted or not then have the exhaust put on, then put the height back to low rider status and get it aligned. Then put your old bumper back on till you get the mtech painted, hopefully the old bumper lines up in the meantime
Appreciate 0