Bossman535
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Alpine white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creynolds View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 535_BiTurbo View Post
Yes! it pulls, after 100, it pulls harder and harder! It feels like my 2002 Corvette C5 Z51 MN6 back when I had LTs/Tune and CAI (trapped 114 -115 mph).

No Codes or drivetrain malfunctions either!!

I reused the same Spectre (8136) blue filters I ran on my my E60 N54, but now that I know it works, Im going to get new "Red" Spectre filters (8132) so that it looks more menacing.

It felt so much more responsive throughout the RPM band that it felt like I was already in Sport+ but I was in comfort mode the entire time, I completely forgot about Sport+ mode. So after 4 days of forgetting about Sport + mode, I tried it in Sport + mode today and HOLY COW! This thing PULLS!

Im ready to re-run some 392 Scat Pack Challengers/Chargers, previously, I've been running dead even with them on highway to 140.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 535_BiTurbo View Post
Yes! it pulls, after 100, it pulls harder and harder! It feels like my 2002 Corvette C5 Z51 MN6 back when I had LTs/Tune and CAI (trapped 114 -115 mph).

No Codes or drivetrain malfunctions either!!

[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/33ok6mc.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2njbvnt.jpg[/IMG]

I reused the same Spectre (8136) blue filters I ran on my my E60 N54, but now that I know it works, Im going to get new "Red" Spectre filters (8132) so that it looks more menacing.

It felt so much more responsive throughout the RPM band that it felt like I was already in Sport+ but I was in comfort mode the entire time, I completely forgot about Sport+ mode. So after 4 days of forgetting about Sport + mode, I tried it in Sport + mode today and HOLY COW! This thing PULLS!

Im ready to re-run some 392 Scat Pack Challengers/Chargers, previously, I've been running dead even with them on highway to 140.
This is seriously awesome man. Like for real. Any video clips would b awesome for sound!!
My buddies intakes are way louder.

Appreciate 0