View Single Post
      06-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
TheBlackGT
Like No Other.
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F07 LCI

BMW Meet @ BMW NA Headquarters in NJ

So as a member of the BMW CCA in NJ, I got this email. Hope some of you guys can come! It's open to everyone

Here is what the email said:

BMW North America Open House This Friday!

This Friday June 14, will be our annual BMW North America Open House at its Woodcliff Lake HQ, 250 Chestnut Ridge Rd.

Because of the disastrous weather last Friday night, we will hold what would have been our Biergarten Car Show in the parking lot at Woodcliff Lake, right outside the 250 building -- see map newly attached to the Event Lising on our website for parking arrangements.

The car show will take place starting at 5 PM, and we will divide into the same three groups: Vintage/Classic, Modern, Motorsport, and pass out ballots for members to vote on their favorite BMWs. BMW NA employees will be there to provide parking instructions, but also be aware that other BMW employees will be leaving at around this time, so there will be lots of traffic in both directions. NB: new lower speed limit of 35 MPH enforced on Chestnut Ridge Road!

Between 5 PM and 7 PM, we will also have light catering (sandwiches/wraps), with enough food for the first 200 attendees, so please arrive early!

At 7 PM, all attendees will be divided into four groups, and from 7 PM to 8 PM, BMW NA will conduct four, 15-minute rotating workshop and product tours, topics to include the M Carbon Ceramic Brake System, the all-new BMW X5, a BMW i Update, and a 3 Series Update. (We ask that you stay within your assigned groups.)

If you have never been to BMW NA HQ before, here's your chance to see their training facility and meet some of the key representatives of BMW in the US. In the past, we have also been privileged to be treated to a sneak preview of something totally new from BMW. Will that be repeated this time? We don't know -- but we can hope!. You'll just have to come along to find out.

At 8 PM, we will all reconvene for a group Q&A, leading up to departure at 8:30 PM. BMW NA always puts on a great program for us, so this is an event to be sure not to miss!
Appreciate 0