03-02-2013, 03:07 AM   #5
VirtualMayhem
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonsheppard64 View Post
New to the site but getting ready to order my BMW M SPORT 550i RWD the same options it seem very popluar. I have just 2 questions.The saleman told me I need to place my order before May of this year; at that time, I will then be able to pickup my car in October; will my car be the 2013 or 2014? I heard the model year of BMW ends in the month of June. The other question is, can I still have my car delivery to spartanburg plant and take the performance course?
First, welcome to the forum! I'm also new here but found a lot of helpful people that posted here that helped me through all the decisions.

What I was told when I ordered my car this week is I could basically order a 2013 model through May as well. July is when the 2014 models can be ordered which means if you are doing US delivery your looking at a couple months after that to get your car. If you are ordering in May unless you are requesting a pickup that late I wouldn't see why you would need to wait until October to pick the car up. Maybe my rep was wrong but that's what I was told.

I am not familiar with the performance center delivery but there shouldn't be any reason why you can't have the car delivered there as part of your order. I'd check the forums here and search for a performance delivery thread or post a new thread with the specific questions you have.

Good luck!
Craig
2018 M5 In Singapore Gray Metallic | Black Full Merino Leather | Dark Aluminum Carbon Structure Interior | Executive Package | Driving Assistance Plus | 20" Double Spoke Black Wheels | Apple CarPlay | Bowers & Wilkins Audio | Black Kidney Grills | Carbon Fiber Front Splitter | Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler | M Carbon Rocker Panels | Carbon Fiber Read Diffuser
Appreciate 0