Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i

Garage List
2011 BMW 550i  [5.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjohnson7 View Post
Anyone else wrap their Trim? I am thinking about giving this a shot soon, but looking for motivation and ideas.
It's really easy after you get the hang of vinyl. Just buy some decent wrap, plastic pry tools, basic vinyl install tools kit (razor, rubber and plastic squeegees), grab a 6-pack, open YouTube and have a afternoon.

It took me about 5 minutes to get all the trim pieces out (YT video) and about 2 hours to wrap on and off (probably a second 6-pack) and another 10 minutes to install and clean up. You can find step by steps on here or you can find a YouTube video not only get each piece of trim off and how to wrap.

I have rewrapped my interior trim a few times, I could probably do it in a about a hour and a half, but the first time was around 4 hours. Good luck with your project.
Attached Images

Upgraded 51mm turbos, Heatsync Stage 3 Flash, JB4 stacked, BMS WMI, Arm Charge Pipes, Heatsync Catless DPs, X-Pipe, Res Muffler Delete, xHP Stage 3 Trans Flash, Turbosmart Diverter Valves, 3.5 TMAPs, Oil Cooler, Heatsync Front Mounted Max Cool Intakes, Walbro LPFP and e40 mix rollin on Stance SF07 9x20 w/Toyo Extensa and 10.5x20 w/Toyo R888R.
Appreciate 1