Lazarini
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F07, F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbs600 View Post
Any further updates on this?

I've had the pulling problem since new too. How do I determine if my car has the latest software, and if there's a new version, how do I get the dealer to install it?

Thank you very much.
Let me update u guys on this one... for the ones that do not know I have posted a video not so much back showing the severity of the pull on my 530D. Also regarding the steering wheel position I was always thinking its a bit of center to the right but its actually centered... what fulled me was the fact that it falls slightly to the right driving as of some weird problem it does not wanna hold center and has little to no resistance slightly to the right to the left the resistance is there so when i build up speed 60 km and up the wheel tilts to the right just so slightly and of the car goes to the right.

From then I had the car taken to a dealer had a long chat with them regarding the problem and all the research I have made on my own.
I have asked them straight of the bat to open a P.U.M.A. file on this case...

The dealer had the car for 2 weeks in that time for the first 3 days they tried a few things on their own to no avail and then opened the actual file... Germans have sent them some SW update that they installed and they return the car back to me saying that its fixed now...

I swear to god first 2 weeks it looked to be OKE is or so i thought and then it just returned back to same status as before... looking back objectively now I think it was more my wish that it would be Fixed so i placebo-ed myself thinking its fixed.... Its really unnoticeable in the city at small speeds but as soon as u do some country road driving or highway its there in ure face.

Was at the dealers 2 weeks back and saw the service manager pass by he said hello and asked politely so is the steering now OK... as he asked I saw it on him that he expected I'm going to say its the same! He knew it....

At this point in time I'm looking at my options... as for me this is UNACCEPTABLE... and I cant live with it as it is... I have an appointment at another BMW dealer in another country! on Tuesday 12th FEB. to see if they can do something with it but i have serious doubts.

If no GO i need to get rid of this car this car as it was configured costed 70k EURO!!!! I still have to pay it off for 35 months for a sum that's 1/3 of my income and it don't go straight well f..... 0.....

I had an old banged up e90 330d that i crashed and had to realign chassis 3cm and still it frigging went dead straight!!!
Not to mention the fiat 500 i bought to my dad and my GFs Golf 6 all go straight without andy problem any optics any s....

I cant believe BMW is able to sold so many and get away with this... course they will fix this in the LCI but what does that help me

AGHHHHH... cross ure fingers for me guys for Tuesday that's the last hope I have....

OK Done moaning Regards L
Appreciate 0