TimeFor
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 i3S REx

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuddman View Post
Take 14% off US base price then 9% off each US option cost and you'll have what I had as ED invoice. That was for a 2011 car. I do not believe much has changed.

Last year, I got hold of the confidential BMW ED invoice price sheet (published on this forum) and that's where these percentages come from.

When I spoke to salesmen, I was up front with them, showed them the ED invoice price sheet and offered them $500 over that price. Salesmen were, at first, reluctant to accept the offer. But I stuck to my price and after a while, it was accepted. I think your offer needs to get in front of the sales manager. That's where the decision will most likely be made.

I hope that helps. Good luck
14% What? Wow I got screwed then. By those numbers my car should have cost $51,933 based on the US MSRP. I did ED and my selling price was $54,169.

So the dealer made $2236 off me. Not to mention they screwed me on the money factor too. Not bad for a deal that took only a couple of hours and on a car they'll only see on the lot for a day. Arrr What's upsetting isn't that they made money. I understand that. Its that they acted like I got the best deal ever done. Complete BS.
Appreciate 0