11-05-2015, 08:22 AM   #18
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityjohn View Post
Good to hear you're all set now. That was pretty bad service from the other guy. As far as them forgetting to put it back, that's quite plausible. After all, you can't be expected to search your car when they return it for the key.
EXACTLY! the SA that helpled me i gave him the work orders from my last service when they did the VANOS recall as well as the rear brakes. So the SA immediately said "looks like we were the last one's to use the key when we removed your rear brakes so i'll just find out which lock it is and give you the masterset we have!" i bet the tech probably has the key in his work area or tool box and noticed it and just tossed it in his tool box.

what do the rest of you guys do now for a spare tire and jack now that i'm not of RF's?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0