07-16-2009, 10:52 PM   #43
italy430
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46 2000 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imola.ZHP View Post
Wow, I'm so excited to see what ONE crease in the side of a car will do to make it look more dramatic...

lol

The trunk is shaped like an e90 and the side will have one body line...

wow

On the flip side, what you mentioned about the front, I had not yet noticed. It will be interesting to see how that looks without the camo, and in person, however, I'm guessing it will be a shrunken version of the new 7er...
Just reiterating what 135Eye said... you should take a closer look at the current 5 series. i can bet you a lot of money that one "crease" along the side will be more prominent on the F10 than on the current 5 series. basically i think a way to describe what the F10 will be like is this: it will be the current 5 series, sculpted more, more character added to the big sheetmetal areas (hood, trunk, sides of the car), and then soften ALL the lines of the car without taking away any of the "depth" of the character lines, creases, sculpting, etc.

that's a very basic way to took at it and obviously the front is pretty much completely redesigned. like you said it being a shrunken version of the new 7, i agree with that but i believe it will be more "sculpted/aggressive" than the 7, and the M5 even more aggressive! . i think you will be surprised at how much better the F10 will look compared to the current 5... but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Appreciate 0