SoCalKid
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrobc13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalKid View Post
I thought it sound high too, but didn't have anything to base it on. I appreciate the feedback fellas.
I got my Eisenmann Race done by a tuner in Portland,OR and they only charged me $400 total for about 4.5 hrs of work and that was only cause they had to install the exhaust then remove it cause my M5 valence wouldn't fit and then reinstall it once the I retrofitted back to the OEM rear valence. So basically your exhaust install should cost you anywhere between $300-400 total for a good indy/tuner/exhaust shop.
I'm running into the same problem -- BMW dealer is telling me that the Meisterschaft EV controlled exhaust is hitting the outside of both sides of 2012 OEM M5 rear diffuser. What modification did you have done to rear diffuser to make the application work? Rear diffuser already painted and exhaust installed and this is the news I'm getting...frustrating. Any insight is appreciated!
2018 BMW M4 Mineral Grey with M Competition Package / Vorsteiner 20" VFF-103 Wheels / H&R Sport Springs / CF rear diffuser /CF side skirts / CF front lip / CF splitter / CF mirror caps / CF rear spoiler / Meisterschaft GTC exhaust.
Appreciate 0