jnkirk1974
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobleman View Post
Nice! Congrat man! How is the sound without downpipe? Is it much more different than Eisenmann Race? (sound level)
Without the downpipe, it's terrific. Inside, it actually has less drone (in my opinion.....and this is even with the valves open). I drove all the way to my office with the valves open. Listened to TALK RADIO with zero issues at all.

When I first got into the car after having it install, I kinda thought....wow, that's it? I was expecting an earth-shattering rumble. I start to build up speed and I still didn't hear a ton of sound. THEN......I really stepped on the pedal and could hear the exhaust belt out.

This may be the perfect exhaust for the F10.

When you step on the gas relatively hard, it screams! Driving through downtown Dallas cracked me up. I could hear the sound bouncing off the walls of the buildings. However, this was because my windows were down. With the windows up, it would have been whisper quiet.

I feel VERY good about my purchase. Highly recommend it for anyone that really wants to wake up their F10 series BMW.
Appreciate 0