View Single Post
      01-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #6
GT Convert
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 550i GT Sport xDrive

Hi Car_Fan and Avus. Thanks for the posts. I had been away from the Forum over December and did not see your efforts in getting the upgrade done until I posted. I was delighted to see others who appreciate the understated power and performance in this beautiful vehicle.

Avus, funny how the US and Canadian cars come equiped differently. In Canada, you could only get the 20" wheels with the sports package. I actually drove my car with the 18" (long story behind this), and the car was far more stable and smooth. Not to say the 20" are uncomfortable. Not in the least.

I have Pirelli winters (runflat) on currently and will look to get new 21" performance tires in the Summer. Can't wait. I've attached a couple pictures of the rims that are on a gorgeous white M3. I fell in love with them the first time I saw them and think they will look great on my black GT.

I had the tune done early last week (Tuesday, Jan 4th) and have not put too many miles on the car yet. Having a wicked winter storm here this weekend. I look forward to learning more about your enjoyment and sharing.
Attached Images

Last edited by GT Convert; 01-08-2011 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Add one more picture
Appreciate 0