View Single Post
      07-08-2014, 08:57 PM   #1
Whipple
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

My BMW website issue!

I Haven't posted here in awhile,(sorry)I leased a 2011 535xI sport package Wht/ cinnamon was an awesome car was/is my favorite car to date zero problems in 3 years,the only issues where about 15 or so run flat tires(had tire insurance and live in NY city)anyway I ordered 2015 Msport Wht/Mocha,I want to check the production progress via the MY BMW website I did this with my 2011 and it was fun to do,so my dealer provided me with the production# and the vin#.Keep in mind I was logging in and paying through the site for the past three years no issues,When I tried to add a new car to the list I put the vin and prod# in it recognized alpine white but it didn't fully load? Now when I try to log in I can't, it just keeps timing out and reloads the sign in page?I tried another email address and was able to get back into my account ,then I tried to put the production #s back in and it did it again, I try to log in and the sign in page just keeps refreshing,Is there anyone else that resolved or had this same issue?Thanks!
Appreciate 0