View Single Post
      11-03-2012, 07:48 AM   #78
bmwforme
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotik View Post
My brother went by the MB dealership in Brooklyn (Ceasar's bay), and all cars are flooded, including SLS AMG, couple of *65AMG's, and other top end cars... If I was MB headquarters, I would have the dealership owner and manager shot. Why wouldn't you bring couple of trucks, load up your inventory and just drive it down to PA, or deep jersey??? I mean the dealership is right in the bay area! If I was their insurance company, i'd just tell them to go f* themselves. Can you imagine paying out insurance on these cars???
yes, they should've, or even had them on flatbeds where they would be several feet in the area, I'm assuming you heard this from someone familiar with the dealership as I can't see that dealership having a lot of AMG's, nonetheless an SLS.. anyway

as for the insurance company, do you understand how much money they rake in when there are no natural disasters.. which is crap.. almost all the time;

Katrina though, did test the wallets of these insurance companies, but I don't think Sandy will be as costly as the most expensive hurricane in U.S. History..
Appreciate 0