11-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #6
arnsbrae
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 520d

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeFor View Post
I'm pretty sure Oyster / Oyster is not available in the US. But I wouldn't get it if it was. The Oyster / Black is hard enough to keep clean and I have my car clean weakly / detailed monthly.

One thing with Oyster / Black. Its nicest if you get the black headliner. Otherwise the gray headliner doesn't really match and its introducing yet another color to the interior.

I have Oyster and Black Dakota Leather. The Nappa is not available if you get the luxury seating package. Lux seating is waste of money IMO. Just get Multi-contour seats + headed seats instead. The ventilation doesn't really work and it makes the seat noisy as you can hear squeaking where the plastic air channels go.
I agree that Oyster\Black is a better combination. In the UK you get a matching Oyster headlining as standard.
In fact I have Oyster\Black, light ash wood trim with sports auto and I love it.