08-24-2011, 09:06 AM   #4
Sonnie
Bama Hillbilly
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 528i

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_335Ci View Post
you don't want to lease over 5yrs BMW Financial will rake you over the coals, the finance with a balloon (aka BMW Select) is the better option to keep your payments low and not have to worry about mileage allowances. good luck Sonnie!
It would be 3 years on the lease, but a larger amount to deal with at the end. I never know what I may do with a vehicle... as I am very unpredictable and spontaneous. However, this is the first car that I can say I really really miss, being that I just recently sold my previous 528i (long story). I bought another car, the wife confiscated it and since I missed my 528i so much, I decided to order another, except with more options. So there is a chance I may very well keep this one for a while. Although there is always that possibility of trading for a newer model in a few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_335Ci View Post
and post some pics as soon as you pick her up of the interior, i am seriously considering (as you saw in my poll) Space Gray with Everest Gray interior!!
Here are several pics of my previous 528i... same color... http://www.snapbug.ws/bmw/

I would not have any other color interior with this car. I do use black all weather mats in the floor, which break up the look a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
Looks like you'll have one of the last ever made I-6 528s!
Yep... and glad I was able to get in at the last minute. I did not order it until July 30. Of course it was one that was already scheduled for production and we simply changed the options.
Appreciate 0