Boss330
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdimagineer View Post
You're on a roll. Off the mark, again.

I drive an M5 because I wanted an M5. It's not a status symbol to me. It's a car. I knew what features I wanted and found them in the M5. If I really wanted my car to be a status symbol or a demonstration of my "wealth" I could've purchased something else that is far flashier, louder, or ostentatious.

I accept that there will always be imitators. But I don't have to agree with it and am free to voice my opinion on the matter whenever I choose. If that means being flamed or labeled a hater I will just have to accept that. I have better things to do with my time than lower myself to that level.

Knowing that you're posting from Asia, and more specifically China - notorious for copyright infringement, a flagrant disregard for intellectual property, and flooding markets with cheap, often unsafe imitation goods - leads me to believe that you will never understand nor agree with my point of view. It's only a matter of time before replica M5 body kits start being stamped and sold on eBay from this part of the world.

With that, I'm unsubscribing.
I suspect that some of your comments earlier in the thread, intended or not, comes across the way that grimlock has interpreted them.

The replica M5 body parts are allready on sale, and marketed by US companies advertising on this forum. So, I would be a little less patronizing towards other countries (even though generally speaking you are correct regarding imitations)...

Replica M5 Front and Rear bumpers
Appreciate 0