08-19-2010, 01:11 PM   #22
Soon ExAudi Guy
Week 36 Build
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dymanese View Post
My CA told me my car was slated for week 37. He then sent me an email yesterday that my car has gone into production. I can see it's moved under my BMWUSA account and when I called BMWNA it also said it was in production now. I originally ordered one on 6/26 in Dark Graphite but cancelled the order so that I could get one with the new equipment. My paper work now shows an item for Combox Controller "Blocked". I term "Blocked" is confusing the heck out of me. I wanted to be sure my car has the new ConnectedDrive equipment. So I'm really confused that my production date has started and has a completion date of Aug. 30th.
Did the dealer change the date based on its production allocation?

A completion date of August 30 appears to suggest that your vehicle is being produced on week 34. REALLY IMPORTANT is to ask the dealer to tell you what PRODUCTION MONTH the system reads. In my case, my order shows Week: 35, Production Month: 9 -- which is September. The dealer can tell you what week your car is in production. Don't accept it if it is not going to give you the car you wanted!
Appreciate 0