Bamsha
Private
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 535i F10 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by why13 View Post
Thanks stoneHauler, your reccomendation is spot on

It is funny that when I test drive, I push a car a lot to see how it handles but when I own and going thru regular commute, I am just trying to be as comfortable as possible with good lane changing capabilities and some fun around twisty bends, less that 75% what I push during test drives, lol

I test drove both but , the S4 handles great but is not as comfy as 5, so as you said I guess i should be ready to sacrifice the go cart if I want the comfiness of the 5
IMO the 535 xi m sport( which is same as sport) did handle well but compared to S4 or 335 it falls short as expected, the same way 5 handles much better than 7
Doesnt that really tell you to go for the 535? You obviously value comfort, and dont push it too hard in daily commute(and who can in big city traffic), sounds like an easy choice if this is indeed the case.

And ofcourse the 5-series looks 10x better than a small audi, but that is coming from a 5-owner who obviously prefer big fat and sporty(looks) over small and sporty(looks). Yours might differ!
Appreciate 0